7 Weird Body Changes to Expect While You’re Pregnant You Need To Know
Pregnancy is time of great physical and emotional change for women. Everyone expects pregnancy to bring an expanding waistline. But many women are surprised by the other body changes that pop up. Everything from the size of her belly to the speed at which her heart beats will change over the nine months leading up to childbirth.
- Hair Where?Can grow on face or neck. Wᴀxɪɴɢ, ᴛᴡᴇᴇᴢɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇ sᴀFᴇ. Should go away 6 months after you give birth.
- The Mask of Pregnancy: Dark patches on skin. Often appear on cheeks, forehead, nose, or upper lip. May fade after pregnancy.
- Nᴏsᴇʙʟᴇᴇᴅs: A common pregnancy sʏᴍᴛᴏᴍ. Gᴇɴᴛʟʏ sǫᴜᴇᴇᴢᴇ nose between thumb and forefinger a few minutes. Call doctor if ʙʟᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ doesn’t stop.
- Nɪᴘᴘʟᴇ Changes: Darker skin on and around them. Small bumps (ʜᴀʀᴍʟᴇss glands).
- Loose Teeth: This goes away after you give birth. Have ʙʟᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ gums? See your doctor.
- Pregnancy Line “Linea Nigra”: Fᴀɪɴᴛ ᴅᴀʀᴋ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴅᴏᴡɴ middle of belly. Goes from navel to ᴘᴜʙɪᴄ ʜᴀɪʀ. May fade after delivery.
- Skin Tags: Tiny, loose, Fʟᴇsʜ-ᴄᴏʟᴏʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴏᴡᴛʜs.Not ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀᴏᴜs. Usually appear on arms, breasts