20 Things That Change When You Have A Baby No One Talk To You
Everyone say that having a baby will change your life. Sure, you’ll have less money (and sleep), and a lot more responsibility. But before and after giving birth, you will imagine a happy and happy life with your children, but in truth, few people think that everything changes not as you think. When the center of your universe shifts to your new baby, there’s much to celebrate, too and there are a lot of surprise changes.
1. You discover how much there is to say about one little baby tooth.
2. You accept that the last 15 pregnancy pounds you can’t seem to shift are absolutely worth it.
3. You don’t need a clock any more – your baby now sets your daily schedule.
4. You respect and love your own parents in a new way.
5. You look at your baby in the mirror instead of yourself.
6. You’re no longer scared by babies’ bodily functions. In fact, you’re fascinated by them (hooray, a poo!)
7. You discover an inner strength you never realised you had. It is the extraordinary patience and strength of having to stay up at night to take care of a child.
8. Before your life passed in peace, now for you every day is a pleasant surprise.
9. You don’t mind going to bed at 9pm on a Friday night.
10. You finally get to speak to the sʜʏ neighbour in your street, because you’ve got a baby in your arms.
11. You find that things that once seemed important are now meaningless.
12.Before, you thought that just being rich and comfortable is happiness, now you think that is not enough, healthy and smart children make you happy.
13. Your heart breaks much more easily. Your mood is more sensitive.
14. You make time for one more baby hug and kiss, even if it means you’ll be late.
15.Previously you thought your ability was only that, now you discover your great resources. Nothing is impossible because the baby..
16. You learn that taking a shower is a luxury, never mind a trip to the hairdresser’s.
17. The worries you thought you’d made to have a baby no longer seem that big a deal.
18. You respect your body … finally.
19. You realise that a baby’s comforter has magical powers!
20. In the end, you want to be healthy like a superhero, to take better care of and be a support for your baby.